"A Practical Guide to Immunisation" was formally launched on the 17th April 2008 at the 5th National Immunisation Symposium in Moate.
The Guide is available for download by chapter below. Please note due to the size of the manual the Coloured front cover and back cover are not included here.
Table of Contents
Vaccines for at risk Groups
Appendices are available below
These slides are available for download below. They have been updated since this book was launched in 2008.
- Chapter 1 - History and Aims of Immunisation (Updated March 2011)
- Chapter 2 - National Immunisation Schedule (Updated March 2011)
- Chapter 3 - Immunity and how vaccines work (Updated March 2011)
- Chapter 4 - Vaccine preventable diseases (Updated March 2011)
- Chapter 5 - Storage and handling of vaccines (Updated March 2011)
- Chapter 6 - Legal aspects of Immunisation
- Chapter 7 - Communicating with parents (Updated March 2011)
- Chapter 8 - Vaccine Administration (Updated March 2011)
- Chapter 9 - Adverse events following immunisation and anaphylaxis (Updated March 2011)
This page was updated on 01/10/2014