The HSE provides a broad range of services for older people in our community, including in-patient acute services, step down and convalescent care, day services, rehabilitation, community services, home care and home helps.
HSE Community Nursing Units:
Below is a list of HSE Community Nursing Units and long stay facilities in the greater Dublin area.
- Ashgrove House, Navan Road, Dublin 7. Telephone 018382277
- Baggot Street Hospital, Baggot Street, Dublin 4. Telephone: 016699300
- Bellvilla Community Unit, 129 South Circular Road, Dublin 8. Telephone: 014548033
- Brú Chaoimhín, Cork Street, Dublin 8. Telephone: 014156500
- Cherry Orchard Hospital, Ballyfermot, Dublin 10. Telephone: 016264702
- Clarehaven, St. Canice's Road, Ballygall, Dublin 11. Telephone: 017044400
- Clonskeagh Hospital, Vergemount, Clonskeagh, Dublin 6. Telephone: 012680300
- Coiscéim, Tivoli Road, Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. Telephone: 012804141
- Community Unit for the Elderly, Kilbegnet Close, Dalkey, Co. Dublin. Telephone: 012353200
- Connolly Hospital, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. Telephone: 016465000
- Cuan Ros Unit for the Elderly, Navan Road, Dublin 7. Telephone: 018686012
- Drogheda Memorial Hospital/St. Brigid's Hospice, The Curragh, Co. Kildare. Telephone: 045441270
- Maynooth Community Care Unit, Leinster Street, Maynooth, Co. Kildare. Telephone: 016106351
- Meath Community Unit, Meath Hospital, Dublin 8. Telephone: 017077900
- Seanchara Community Unit, St. Canice's Road, Dublin 11. Telephone: 017044400
- St. Brigid's Home, Crooksling, Brittas, Co. Dublin. Telephone: 01458 2123
- St. Clare's Home, Ballymun, Dublin 9. Telephone: 018373619
- St. Mary's Hospital, Phoenix Park, Dublin 20. Telephone: 016250300
- St. Monica's Home, Belvedere Place, Dublin 1. Telephone: 018557523
- St. Vincent's Hospital, Athy, Co. Kildare. Telephone: 0598631614
Nursing Home Support Scheme:
Click on the following for Information regarding the Nursing Home Support Scheme (Fair Deal) or you can contact the Dublin South, Kildare & West Wicklow Nursing Home Support Office by telephone on 045880400
Home Care Packages:
Click on the following for information regarding Home Care Packages http://www.hse.ie/eng/services/list/4/olderpeople/homecarepackages/ or contact
HSE Home Care Packages, Tessa House, Block D, Gleann na hEorna, Springfield, Tallaght, Dublin 24. Telephone 014141495 / 014141496 / 014141394/ 014141481.
Home Improvement Scheme:
The County Council processes applications for the Housing Aid Grant and Housing Adaptation Grants.
South Dublin County Council: http://www.sdcc.ie/services/housing/housing-grants
Dublin City Council: http://www.dublincity.ie/housing-and-community-i-own-my-home-section/grants-homeowners
Kildare County Council: http://kildare.ie/countycouncil/housing/Grants/index.html