Connolly Hospital Blanchardstown welcomes your views on the service and care we provide to our patients and families. We acknowledge at times that patient's families can become upset, worried and frustrated when attending the hospital. If your concerns/issues have not been dealt with at local level by the department/ward, the staff of the Patient Services Department is available to meet with you to discuss these concerns/issues.
We are delighted to hear when we are doing well, but we also need to know when we can do better in providing care to our patients and their families. All feedback positive and negative is welcomed. If you would like to make any comments on our services (compliments, suggestions or complaints), mark your written correspondence as either a compliment, suggestion or complaint and send to:
Patient Service Officer
Connolly Hospital Blanchardstown
Tel : 01 6465696 / 6465174
Fax: 01 6465132
On receipt of your correspondence we will:
- Acknowledge your communication.
- Pass on any compliment received for a member of staff or our service.
- Act upon any suggestion for improvement where possible.
- Respond to your formal complaint within 30 working days, or keep you informed if this process takes longer.
- Continue to act as an advocate on your behalf in order to ensure that your complaint is appropriately managed.
Your Service Your Say
Suggestions or ideas on how we might improve our service are always welcome. We would strongly encourage the use of ‘Your Service Your Say’ feedback system. These ‘Your Service Your Say’ leaflets can be found in every ward.