If you have a mental health concern, there are supports available in your local area. You can download the booklet 'Wexford Community Mental Health Services - A Key to Recovery' here.
The following websites provide information on, and contact details for, County Wexford support services:
- Urgent help: Are you, or someone you know, in crisis and need someone to talk to? You can find supportive information here.
- Wexford services: You can find listings of services and supports serving County Wexford on YourMentalHealth.ie.
- Wexford voluntary youth service: The youth service offers young people and families many supports: a place to meet; community childcare, a place to make friends and a place to be heard. Visit their website here.
- Support for abuse: The Wexford Support Network on Domestic Sexual and Gender Based Violence is a collective of organisations in County Wexford who work with and support those affected by domestic abuse.
- Other health services: Here on HSE.ie, search for GPs, hospitals, health centres, nursing homes, dental practices and pharamicies near you: www.hse.ie/portal/eng/services/maps/