The Hello Brain project led by Dr Sabina Brennan aims to make scientific research into brain health and development more accessible to the general public through its website, mobile phone app and series of short films.
The project provides easy to understand information about how you can improve and maintain brain health across your life. Its resources aim to dispel myths about brain health and show that anyone at any age can make simple changes to their lifestyle that will benefits their brains and some of these changes may help prevent certain types of dementia.
Hello Brain tips for keeping your brain healthy
Hello Brain and its resources are based on the latest research and evidence on brain health.
The Hello Brain App Hello Brain features scientifically designed exercises ‘Brain Buffs’ to help your brain stay fit and healthy. It offers daily activities to help build better brain health.
- Daily ‘Brain Buff’ exercises based on cutting edge neuroscience research.
- Monitor your progress through the ‘Brainbow’ visualisation.
- Varied ‘Brain Buff’ categories: Physical, Social, Mental, Attitude and Lifestyle.
- Structured ‘achievements’ to help encourage balanced regular exercise.
- Review your ‘Timeline’ to see how you are keeping your brain healthy.
- Get access to the latest expertise and research around brain health.
Hello Brain is completely free to download and use.