From time to time, the NCCP conducts consultations as a method of seeking views on our work. We believe that public consultation provides an important means by which we can enhance our work through the active involvement and contribution from stakeholders working in cancer care, patients and members of the public. All consultation responses are read and considered by the NCCP staff.
The NCCP National Guideline on the 'Diagnosis, staging and treatment of patients with oesophageal or oesophago-gastric cancer' is now available for consultation. A copy of the draft guideline is available below along with a feedback form to be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 8th January 2017.
- The draft guideline is available here.
- The feedback form is available here.
- Extravasation Assessment and Care Record and Baseline Nursing Assessment and Education Record - final documents available here
- NCCP Capacity Planning for Parenteral Systemic AntiCancer Therapy (Pharmacy) - final documents available here
- Guidance on the retention and disposal of systemic anticancer therapy (SACT) prescriptions and compounding worksheets - final document available here
- Dose Banding for Systemic Anticancer Therapy (SACT) - final documents available here