Applications for Leading Care I closed on 14th July 2017
The Leading Care I programme has been specifically designed to develop senior leaders. Designed with national and international experts in health and organisational performance, the programme offers support and learning to build personal resilience, confidence and capabilities over 12 months.
The programme is for those in senior leadership/management roles within the health service who are looking to progress their careers. The programme is aimed at those who:
- Are experienced senior leaders/managers who may already be on the senior leadership/management team of their organisation or are aspiring to such a role
- Where not already on the senior leadership/management team, they are likely to be ready to apply for such a leadership role in the next two years
- Are excited by the opportunity to apply new skills, learning and behaviours directly to real-time work related improvements
- Are able and keen to work on a challenging development programme with peer assessment
- Are willing to commit to approximately 10 hours learning a week over the course of a 12 month period
- Are willing to commit to full attendance at all aspects of the programme
This first cohort on this 12 month programme will start in October of this year.
Please click on the links below for more information about the programme and the application process. The programme dates for the first cohort are contained in the programme schedule below.
If you have questions please review the Frequently Asked Questions in the first instance. If you still require assistance please email us at email@example.com.
The application process for Leading Care I is currently closed.