Applications for Leading Care II closed on 14th July 2017
The Leading Care II programme is a Masters level programme for those who are looking for development and stimulation to rapidly improve their service and enhance their leadership capability. It is aimed at those who:
- Lead teams or complex projects
- Lead services or systems of care
- Aspire to be responsible for a broader role and contribute to the wider organisation
- Would like development support to improve their leadership practices
- Are excited by the opportunity to apply new skills, learning and behaviours directly to real-time work related improvements
- Are willing to commit to approximately 15 hours learning a week over the course of a 24 month period
- Are willing to commit to full attendance at all aspects of the programme
This two year programme will start in October 2017. Programme dates for the first cohort are contained in the programme schedule below.
Please click on the links below for more information about the programme and the application process.
If you have questions please consult the Frequently Asked Questions in the first instance. If you still require assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application process for Leading Care II is currently closed.