- Complete the Application Form in full. Click here to download the form.
- Ensure both the Applicant and the Applicant's Line Manager sign and date the form.
- Choose a supplier from the Office of Public Works (OPW) list of approved suppliers. As the OPW list is updated on an ongoing basis, you can check the most up to date list by clicking here. Alternatively you can check the list by clicking on the link below. Please note however, that this list may not contain recently added suppliers. List of suppliers
- Contact the Supplier and get an invoice for the bicycle and associated equipment.
- The applicant must furnish an invoice from the vendor for processing of payment under the accounts payable system.
- The completed application form and invoice must be submitted to David Armstrong, Cycle to Work Scheme, HR Services Eastern Region, 1st Floor, 20-23 Merchants Quay, Dublin 8.
- An Object on Loan record will be entered on the applicant's SAP record and the application will be scanned to the applicants personnel file.
- Copy forms will be issued to Payroll Accounting and also to Accounts Payable.
- Database of applicants will be maintained in HR, Merchant's Quay.
If you have any queries relating to the scheme, please contact:
Tel: (01) 8817078 Email: David.Armstrong@hse.ie
The final date for completed applications is Friday, 30th September. All repayments for the scheme must be completed within the calendar year of purchase.