Quarterly workshop Sept 2017
Date for your Diary: Our next quarterly workshop takes place in Castletown House on Wednesday, January 31st 2018
The second Programme for Health Service Improvement quarterly workshop was held in Castletown House on Wednesday, September 13th 2017.
A large number of programme managers from around the country attended the event which was primarily an interactive workshop aimed at sharing learning and networking. There were also a number of opportunities to hear updates about different projects from programme managers.
Welcoming programme managers at the start of the event the Acting Head of the Programme for Health Service Improvement, Joe Ryan, highlighted the range of the transformational work currently underway and spoke of the importance of using the Programmatic approach to change and building a better health service. His presentation is below. The Director General of the Health Service, Tony O Brien, also addressed the workshop attendees.
There were a number of presentations on the day including the following:
- Joe Ryan, Head of Programme for Health Service Improvement on the Programme for Health Service Improvement
- PJ Harnett, Programme Manager and Dr S Kennelly (Clinical Lead) on the Integrated Care Programme for Older Persons
- Kirsten Connolly, Deputy Head HSE Communications on Values in Action: Values in Action update: Kirsten Connolly
- Sarah McCormack, Healthy Ireland National Programme Lead, on Healthy Ireland
- Grace Turner, Senior Programme Manager, on Integrated Care Programme for Children