Due to the impact of COVID-19/coronavirus on HSE resources you may experience a delay from the service in responding to your correspondence. Every effort will be made to respond to you within the timeframes outlined in HSE policy. Your patience is appreciated at this time.
If you are waiting longer than 3 days for your COVID-19 test result please contact the HSE’s search service. You will be contacted within 24 to 48 hours.
Please choose one of the following options:
- Call HSELive 1800 700 700 or +353 1 240 8787 (from outside Ireland) - Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm.
- Call your GP who can submit a query on your behalf
If you wish to provide feedback (comment, compliment or complaint) about any aspect of our service, please:
- Tell a staff member. All staff are encouraged to accept feedback – no wrong door approach.
- Ask a member of stafffor details of where to send a letter which sets out your experience of our services.
- Emailyour feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete a Feedback Formand leave it in the identified areas provided by the local service you are using or visiting. You may also give it to a member of staff or ask a staff member for an address.
- Download the feedback leaflet (available in 9 languages)
- You can use the website feedback facility at the following address: https://www2.hse.ie/services/forms/your-service-your-say/
- Telephone us on:
- YOURSAY Team: 1890 424 555 (Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm). If telephoning from a mobile please contact: 045 880400, to avoid additional charges.
- HSE Live Team: HSELive 1800 700 700 or +353 1 240 8787 (from outside Ireland)
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 8pm,
- Saturday :10am – 5pm)