What is the aim of this programme?
This Level 2 QI in Practice aims to develop the knowledge and skills of those actively involved in delivering quality improvements as part of a team
Who is it for?
Teams working in health and social care services including service user and patient representatives have an improvement idea or project that they would like to develop.
How long will it take?
This programme will run over a 20 [SH1] week period and consists of a blended learning approach. Participants will be required to complete a number of e-learning modules, attended virtual webinars and project clinics as well as develop their quality improvement idea into a QI project which will be showcased at the end of the programme.
How do I access it?
Teams (3-4 people) should register their interest by contacting the School of QI at email@example.com. You will be sent a registration form and contacted by a member of our team.
What will I learn?
During this programme you will learn about:
1. The importance of applying the six drivers of the Framework for Improving Quality to QI work.
2. How to plan and deliver a quality improvement project.
3. Ways to actively partner with those who use our health services in QI work
4. How to engage key stakeholders.
5. How to use of a variety of QI methods and tools for improvement
6. Use measurement and data to verify that a change has resulted in an improvement.
7. How important structures and processes are to the delivery and sustainability of QI work
Is the programme accredited?
The programme has received 6 CPD points per module from the Nurse & Midwifery Board of Ireland and 42 CPD points by the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland.
For further information please contact:
Back to home page