All Ireland Schwartz Rounds and QI Conference – People make change happen
Dublin Castle | 18th February 2020
We are delighted to share with you the details of the All Ireland Schwartz Rounds and QI Conference: People make change happen.
Date of conference: 18th February 2020
Venue: Dublin Castle
Time: The conference will commence with registration from 09.30 (start time 10.30) and will run until 16.00.
Please click here to access the outline conference programme. The programme may be subject to small changes.
This conference makes the connection between Schwartz Rounds and Quality Improvement (QI).
It will help you:
- to communicate, connect, collaborate and network
- showcase some of the most innovative QI work impacting on health services across Ireland.
We are looking forward to welcoming our esteemed speakers:
- Dr. Eanna Falvey, Consultant in Sports and Exercise Medicine and Team Doctor to the Irish Senior Rugby Team 2009 - 2015 British & Irish Lions Tours 2013 and 2017
- Ms. Laura Collins, Family Carer and HSCQI Alliance Expert Service User/Carer Representative
- Dr. Jocelyn Cornwell, Founder of The Point of Care Foundation
- Dr. Mark Roberts, Clinical Director, Improvement Hub for HSCQI (incorporating HSC Safety Forum)
- Dr. Philip Crowley, National Director National Quality Improvement Team.
We also look forward to welcoming the leaders of the eight interactive workshops which include colleagues and advocates from across the health sector in Ireland.
Who is the conference designed for?
If QI excites you and you work in the health services public sector across Ireland, this networking event needs to be in your diary.
The conference has two strands and is designed to support those working in healthcare in particular:
- Members of the Schwartz Rounds Community - Schwartz Rounds clinical leads, facilitators and administrative staff and steering group members in existing sites
- Healthcare staff interested in learning more about Schwartz Rounds
- Those with an interest and passion in quality improvement.
Conference places and cost
The conference is being hosted by the National Quality Improvement Team, there is no registration fee. Delegates fund their own transport / accommodation costs.
Venue information and directions
The venue for the conference is the Hibernia Conference Centre, Dublin Castle, Dame Street, Dublin. For information about Dublin Castle the venue please click here
For directions to the venue, please click here
Please note there is no car parking available at the venue. The conference rooms are located at number 9 on the map below.
Please register your interest by clicking on the following link: Registration
We'd be grateful if you would complete the registration questions in full. Your responses will support the smooth running of the conference.
As it is expected that there will be significant interest in the conference, places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. If you are not in a position to attend for any reason, please advise us as soon as possible so that we may reallocate your place.
We look forward to welcoming you on the day. Conference registration will close on the 24th January 2020.
We will be notifying people of their place at the conference during the week of the 27th January 2020.
For more information call or e-mail:
Juanita Guidera, QI Facilitator, Staff Engagement for Quality
Noemi Palacios, National QI Team Administrative Support | 01 8131808
Follow #QIreland and #SchwartzRounds on twitter for future updates.
This event is a collaboration between the Health Service Executive (HSE) and the Health and Social Care in Northern Ireland (HSCQI).