The National Immnisation Office hosted the National Immunisation Conference on 25th May 2018 in the Ashling Hotel Dublin.
The conference was attended by HSE personnel.
The following presentations were delivered on the day
- Immunisation in Ireland - Prof Karina Butler, Chair, National Immunisation Advisory Committee (17.7MB)
- Immunisation update from Northern Ireland - Dr Lucy Jessop, Consultant in Health Protection, Public Health Agency Northern Ireland (1.52MB)
- Impact of meningococcal vaccines in the UK - Dr Shamez Ladhani, Clinical lead for meningococcal disease, Public Health England (Presentation not available)
- Vaccine Confidence - Mr Robb Butler, Programme Manager, Vaccine - preventable diseases and Immunization (VPI), Division of Communicable Diseases and Health Security, World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe (Presentation not available)
- HPV Vaccine - The global perspective - Mr Robb Butler, Programme Manager, Vaccine - preventable diseases and Immunization (VPI), Division of Communicable Diseases and Health Security, World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe (1.59MB)
- HPV Vaccine - Ireland - Dr Brenda Corcoran, Director National Immunisation Office (6.87MB)
- HPV Vaccine - The road to recovery - Dr Angela O Leary, Principal Medical Officer, Cork and Kerry and Ms Eleanor O Connell, PHN, North Lee Schools Dept (2.26MB)
- Cervical cancer prevention - Prof Donal Brennan, Professor of Gynaecological Oncology, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecological Oncologist, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, National Maternity Hospital and St Vincent's University Hospital (5.81MB)
This page was added on 29 May 2018