The National Immunisation Study Day was held in Galway University Hospital on 30 November 2016.
The following presentations were delivered on the day.
- History & Aims of Immunisation. Dr Brenda Corcoran, Consultant in Public Health Medicine, National Immunisation Office (NIO)
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases - Global and National Trends. Dr Deirdre NicGearailt, Senior Medical Officer, Galway
- Immunity & How Vaccines Work. Dr Mary Fitzgerald, Senior Medical Officer, Galway
- Vaccine Administration. Carmel Finnerty, CNS General Practice, Renmore Park Surgery, Galway
- Storage & Handling. Cliona Kiersey, Chief Pharmacist, NIO
- Changes to National Immunisation Schedule. Dr. Brenda Corcoran
- Adverse Events. Dr Kevin Connolly, National Immunisation Advisory Committee (NIAC) Chairperson
- Vaccine Hesitancy. Dr. Brenda Corcoran
- Influenza Vaccine & Healthcare Workers. Dr Aine McNamara, Consultant in Public Health Medicine, Dept., Public Health, HSE West
This page was added on 5 December 2016