Approved Home Support Providers
The Home Support Service (HSS) is provided by either the HSE or one of its approved suppliers. If the HSE cannot provide the support you need then an approved provider will support you.
When you apply for HSS you can choose to have your care supplied by one of the HSE’s approved providers instead of the HSE. It is advised to include a number of choices in your application as your first choice may not be available.
HSE approved providers
- Carlow, Kilkenny, Tipperary SR, Waterford and Wexford
- Cavan, Monaghan, Donegal, Sligo and Leitrim
- Clare, Limerick and Tipperary North
- Cork and Kerry
- Dublin North Central, Dublin North West and Dublin North
- Dublin South City, Dublin West, Dublin South West, Kildare and West Wicklow
- Dublin South East, Dun Laoghaire and Wicklow
- Galway, Mayo and Roscommon
- Laois, Offaly, Longford, Westmeath, Louth and Meath