Where to get a test

If you think there is a chance you might have hepatitis C, you need to get tested.

Get tested for hepatitis C

You can get a test from:

  • your GP
  • sexual health clinic
  • GUM (genitourinary medicine) clinic
  • drug treatment service

Talk to your sexual health or GUM doctor about how often you should be tested.

If the test is positive you can then get treatment.

Read more about the test.