We use strictly necessary cookies to make our site work. We would also like to set optional cookies (analytical, functional and YouTube) to enhance and improve our service. You can opt-out of these cookies. By clicking “Accept All Cookies” you can agree to the use of all cookies.

Cookies Statement and Privacy Statement

Drinking Water Supplies

Environmental Health Officers (EHOs) assess drinking water provision in food premises and are also involved in the management of exceedances of drinking water standards in public supplies and group water schemes. EHOs can advise private individuals on how to have water tested for a fee and will give advice regarding the result on analysis. Monitoring of fluoridation of water supplies is also carried out on public supplies.

For more information contact your local Environmental Health Officer or log on Environmental Protection Agency

Advice for those operating food businesses and childcare settings during a disruption to water supplies

Contact your Environmental Health Officer