RHM have made some revisions to the Visiting Restrictions and we would appreciate if you would be able to update the website to reflect same:
Visits are allowed with the following restrictions:
- 1 visitor at a time
- Visits can last up to 30 minutes
- A patient can have 4 visits per week
- Visitors must complete a health questionnaire when they arrive at the hospital.
You must book visits in advance for the surgical and medical wards. Call 044 934 6626 between 9:30am and 1:00pm and 2:00pm and 5:30pm.
Visiting times are between 6:30pm and 8:00pm.
- Birth partners can attend the 20 week scan
- Birth partners or a nominated person can be with the mother through labour, birth or caesarean section.
- Partners may visit Ante Natal and Post Natal mothers from 7pm to 8pm, daily
Consumer & Legal Affairs
Consumer & Legal Affairs Manager,
Regional Hospital Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
Tel no. 044 93 94143
If you want to read more about COVID 19 service disruptions and visiting restrictions please wisit HSE.ie:
Read about hospital service disruptions and visiting restrictions