Radiology Services available:
- General X-ray
- CT Scan
Radiology services are provided for all inpatients, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
LIU (Local injury Unit) and MAU (Medical Admission Unit)
Radiology Services are provided to the LIU and MAU units during their opening hours.
GP Patients & Outpatients:
- Plain X-rays and ultrasound radiology services are provided for GP patients & Outpatients.
- A walk-in service is provided for chest x-ray referrals
- Monday to Friday, 09:00hrs-13:00hrs and 14:00hrs-16:00hrs.
- A walk-in service is provided for patients attending onsite outpatient clinics.
- All other patients need to make an appointment with the radiology department reception to access the services. Please note that a signed letter from your doctor is necessary for you to make such appointments.
Cancellation of an appointment
Should you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment please ring the Radiology Reception at your earliest convenience. When a patient fails to attend their appointment a letter stating this will be forwarded to the referring doctor.
Radiology Reception Phone 067 42342