The function of the GI Unit is to provide quality diagnostic and therapeutic gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures. The function of the Unit is to provide planned day care endoscopic and outpatient services to patients following GP/OPD referral or as an inpatient.
The GI Unit consists of a number of areas:
- Reception and waiting area for patients and relatives
- Procedure rooms
- Recovery area
- Dr. Maeve Skelly – Consultant Gastrenologist
- Dr. Manus Moloney - Consultant Gastrenologist
- Dr.Heather Holloway - Consultant Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Magzoub - Consultant Gastroenterologist
Treatments and Services
We provide day care services for the following procedures:
- Upper GI Endoscopy
- ERCP - and a range of therapeutic endoscopic procedures including stricture dilatation, endoscopic stent insertion, Argon Plasma Coagulation and complex polypectomy.
Outpatient Clinic Times
- Secretary to Dr. Maeve Skelly – 061-482176
- Endoscopy Reception:061-585365