Direct access to Consultant led assessment and diagnostic services for patient’s suspected of prostate diseases or cancer. This service was rolled out by The National Cancer Control Programme in 2012.
- Mr. Garrett Durkan – Consultant Urologist – Clinical Lead
- Mr, Hugh Flood – Consultant Urologist
- Mr. Subhasis Giri – Consultant Urologist
- Mr. Muhammad Akram – Consultant Urologist
Treatment and Services
Referring doctor or patient can contact the service directly by calling the clinic secretary on 061-585637
Referrals are made by completing the standard NCCP Rapid Access Prostate Form below.
Our Prostate Clinic fax no is 061-482572
Following triage suitable patients are offered an appointment. Appointments entail:
- Review with Urology team.
- Medical history, physical examination
- Urine flow test or bladder scan if required
- Blood tests if required
- If deemed necessary prostate biopsies may be taken
- Rapid Access Prostate secretary –061-585637/585636
- Rapid Access Prostate Co-Coordinator – 061-482727
- Rapid Access fax No: 061-482572
Rapid Access Prostate Clinic Schedule