UL Hospitals is currently recruiting for clinical and non-clinical roles, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 482 063.
A full list of UL Hospitals roles is available here or on the HSE Job Search.
UL Hospitals comprises six different hospital sites:
- University Hospital Limerick
- University Maternity Hospital Limerick
- Nenagh Hospital
- Ennis Hospital
- Croom Orthopaedic Hospital
- St. John’s Hospital
We have almost 4,000 staff providing a range of emergency, surgical and medical services on an inpatient and outpatient basis to a population of some 385,000 people in the Midwest Region.
10 great things about working at UL Hospitals Group
MidWest location and the lifestyle and accommodation choice which it offers:
- Team focused working environment in a Group structure
- Academic Links and Research with the University of Limerick as Academic Partner
- Training and education opportunities
- Friendly and social working environment with vibrant Sports and Social Club
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Subsidised meals
- Free parking on all sites
- Pension and Sick Pay Scheme
Hear from some of our staff about the opportunities:
MidWest of Ireland - An Ideal Location
We are ideally situated in the MidWest of Ireland, a region which has it all, from outdoor recreation and sport to a blend of culture, arts and tradition, so you can balance your hard work with the lifestyle you deserve. The Midwest also has many festivals and events throughout the year in counties Limerick, Clare and Tipperary.
Read more here about our team, the MidWest and the opportunities at UL Hospitals.