How to contact us
You can call our confidential freephone helpline on 1800 459 459 from Monday to Friday between 9:30 am and 5:30 pm.
You can email us at any time on firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do
We provide a free, confidential place where you can talk through your concerns about HIV and sexual health, get information about services and consider the options to help you improve your situation.
How we can help you
The helpline is here to provide confidential support, information, guidance and referral to anyone with a question or concern related to HIV and sexual health.
We provide free, non-judgemental support and information to people with a query about their sexual health.
We give information on testing clinics and support services as well as a listening ear. We give callers and emailers a space to consider their situation and come up with a plan that suits them best.
Sample situations we can help with
- A woman, who had a sexual encounter in the recent past is concerned that she may have been exposed to an STI.
- A woman living abroad asking by email about the HIV treatment services in Ireland as she is HIV+ and is hoping to move here.
- A man who is very anxious and has been searching online talks about his fear that he may be HIV+, despite having several HIV- test results.
- A student doing research for a project.
- A partner of a woman with Hepatitis C, asking how it’s transmitted.