The Mid-Western Cancer Centre is found at:
The Mid-Western Cancer Centre,
Mid-Western Regional Hospital,
- Main Hospital Phone Number +353 (061) 301111
- Fax: 061 301165
- Cancer Centre Reception - (061) 482900 (08.30 – 17.30)
- Emergency: Ward 4B - (061) 482026 or (061) 482530
- Day Ward - (061) 482716 and (061) 482788
- Ward 4B - (061) 482026 and (061) 482530
- Website: www.midwesterncancercentre.ie/
We are one of the eight cancer centres of the HSE National Cancer Control Programme (NCCP). We provide cancer services chiefly to people who live in Limerick, Clare and Tipperary N.R.
Our cancer services include tests to diagnose cancer, surgical cancer treatments, oncology consultations, chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatments .
Introduction to the Mid-Western Cancer Centre
The Symptomatic Breast Unit
Mid-Western Cancer Information and Support Centre
Clinical Trials Unit