Three-day workshop in Evidence Based Practice - March 12th -14th 2019
This three-day workshop aims to introduce participants to the principles of evidence based practice:
- To know the steps of evidence based practice
- To be able to formulate an answerable clinical question
- To be able to search and find the best available evidence to answer their clinical question
- To understand how to critically appraise different types of research studies and clinical guidelines
- To introduce the principles of generating recommendations for practice, based on the best available evidence, integrated with clinical expertise and patient values
- To be able to plan for implementation of evidence into practice.
A brief description of the event and the venue details is available here.
The application form is available here the closing date for applications is Friday 14th of December 2018.
Informal enquiries to:
Dr Eve O’Toole
Dr Niamh O’Rourke