- People aged 45-49 (including those in different groups, such as Healthcare Workers or people who are at high risk) are invited to register for the vaccine from Wednesday.
- Register online at www.hse.ie or by phone at 1850 24 1850 for HSE vaccination appointments.
- Vaccines will be given during May or June
The HSE invites everyone aged 45-49 to register for their COVID-19 vaccine through the HSE’s online registration system or on the phone with HSELive.
We would like to reassure people that viewing the HSE website is entirely safe. Members of the public and staff are encouraged to register for their vaccine online.
This invitation is for everyone in Ireland aged 45 to 49, including those who may be in another vaccine allocation group:
- Frontline healthcare workers who haven’t got an appointment through their workplace (who haven’t registered already)
- People with very high-risk or high-risk health conditions (who haven’t been given an appointment through their hospitals or healthcare team)
- People who don’t have a PPSN can also be vaccinated and can register on the phone with HSElive
The quickest and easiest way to register is online with a Personal Public Service (PPS) number, Eircode, a mobile phone number and an email address. Alternatively, people can call HSELive on 1850 24 1850 to register on the phone.
Once successfully registered, we will send the appointment details by text message. People who register will be referred to a HSE vaccination centre and will be vaccinated with the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines.
When to register
Please register on hse.ie on the following dates in May:
- If you are 49 please register on Wednesday 19th
- If you are 48 please register on Thursday 20th
- If you are 47 please register on Friday 21st
- If you are 46 please register on Saturday 22nd
- If you are 45 please register on Sunday 23rd
People are asked to register on the days above to make the process as easy as possible and to avoid delays.
The quickest and easiest way to register is online at www.hse.ie, which allows you to register, manage appointments, and provide a secure record of your vaccination. You can also register on the phone with HSELive.
Our aim in offering the vaccine to the population is to protect people and reduce the illness and deaths caused by this virus.
Once a person has registered, we will send appointment details by SMS text message, 3 to 7 days before their vaccination is due to take place. People in this group will be vaccinated at one of the HSE vaccination centres around the country.
Last updated on: 18 / 05 / 2021