- People aged 40-44 (including those who may be in another vaccine allocation group) are invited to register for the vaccine from Wednesday.
- Register online at www.hse.ie or by phone at 1800 700 700 for HSE vaccination appointments.
- Once successfully registered, appointment details will follow within three weeks
The HSE invites everyone aged 40-44 to register for their COVID-19 vaccine through the HSE’s online registration system or on the phone with HSELive.
We would like to reassure people that viewing the HSE website is entirely safe. Members of the public and staff are encouraged to register for their vaccine online.
As with all other age groups previously invited to register online, this invitation is for everyone in Ireland aged 40-44, including those within this age range who may be in another vaccine allocation group and are not yet vaccinated:
- Frontline healthcare workers who haven’t got an appointment through their workplace (who haven’t registered already)
- People with very high-risk or high-risk health conditions (who haven’t been given an appointment through their hospitals or healthcare team)
- People who don’t have a PPSN can also be vaccinated and can register on the phone with HSElive
The quickest and easiest way to register is online with a Personal Public Service (PPS) number, Eircode, a mobile phone number and an email address. Alternatively, people can call HSELive on 1800 700 700 to register on the phone.
Once successfully registered, we will send the appointment details by text message within three weeks, as we have done with previous groups. People who register will be referred to a HSE vaccination centre and will be vaccinated with the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines.
When to register
Please register on hse.ie on the following dates in June:
- If you are 44 please register on Wednesday 2nd
- If you are 43 please register on Thursday 3rd
- If you are 42 please register on Friday 4th
- If you are 41 please register on Saturday 5th
- If you are 40 please register on Sunday 6th
People are asked to register on the days above to make the process as easy as possible and to avoid delays.
The quickest and easiest way to register is online at www.hse.ie, which allows you to register, manage appointments, and provide a secure record of your vaccination. You can also register on the phone with HSELive.
Our aim in offering the vaccine to the population is to protect people and reduce the illness and deaths caused by this virus.
Once a person has registered, we will send appointment details by SMS text message, 3 to 7 days before their vaccination is due to take place. People in this group will be vaccinated at one of the HSE vaccination centres around the country.
Appointments have been spaced out to keep everybody safe. Don't be late for your appointment or arrive too early. Please attend your appointment alone unless you need assistance, children will not be permitted. This is to reduce the number of people at the vaccination centre.
Last updated on: 01 / 06 / 2021