A pop-up COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic will be held at the Courthouse in Bailieborough, Co. Cavan on Saturday April 30th.
The clinic will run from 2pm to 6pm on Saturday afternoon and will offer Dose 1, Dose 2 and Booster vaccinations to those aged 12 years and over.
Cavan CVC Operational Site Manager Eddie Ward said “This is the first in a series of pop-up clinics that will be run over the coming month across County Cavan, and are part of a broader County Cavan COVID-19 Vaccination Outreach Programme aimed at making COVID-19 vaccination as easy and as accessible as possible for local communities across County Cavan. We would encourage all those who are eligible to avail of the booster vaccine as soon as they are eligible. Those who had COVID-19 at Christmas time are now eligible for their booster vaccine. There are many ways of availing of our vaccination programme including at our pop-up vaccination centre in Bailieborough on Saturday.”
- The clinic is walk-in, no appointment necessary for all three vaccines.
- For those aged 12 to 15 years they can receive their Booster dose after a 6 month interval from D2.
- Those that have been COVID-19 Impacted must wait 28 days to receive D1 or D2 and 6 months to receive their Booster Dose.
- For those aged 16 and over they can received their Booster dose after a 3 month interval from D2.
- Those that have been COVID-19 Impacted must wait 28 days to receive D1 or D2 and 3 months to receive their Booster Dose.
Last updated on: 25 / 04 / 2022