A pop-up COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic will be held at St Patrick’s Hall, Shercock, Co. Cavan on Saturday May 14th.
The clinic will run from 2pm to 6pm on Saturday afternoon and will offer Dose 1, Dose 2 and Booster vaccinations to those aged 12 years and over.
Cavan CVC Operational Site Manager Eddie Ward said “ Over the last two weeks we had over 150 people present for their booster vaccinations at our pop-up clinics in Bailieborough and Ballyjamesduff. This was testament to the amount of time and effort expended by our partners in County Cavan Local Development, who made people aware by various means that the clinic was taking place. As well as dose 1, we will also be holding pop-up vaccination clinics at each of the pop-up venues we administered dose 1 at, so people can return for their dose 2 as well as booster vaccines. We would encourage all those who are eligible to avail of the booster vaccine as soon as they are eligible.”
- The clinic is walk-in, no appointment necessary for all three vaccines.
- For those aged 12 to 15 years they can receive their Booster dose after a 6 month interval from D2.
- Those that have been COVID-19 Impacted must wait 28 days to receive D1 or D2 and 6 months to receive their Booster Dose
- For those aged 16 and over they can received their Booster dose after a 3 month interval from D2.
- Those that have been COVID-19 Impacted must wait 28 days to receive D1 or D2 and 3 months to receive their Booster Dose
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines go to COVID-19 vaccines - HSE.ie
Last updated on: 11 / 05 / 2022