Due to heavy snowfall resulting in hazardous road conditions in certain areas in the East, we wish to advise our patients and families that all outpatient clinics have been cancelled - Thursday, 1st March, 2018 and Friday, 2nd March, 2018.
This applies to Beaumont Hospital, Connolly Hospital, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Louth County Hospital, Cavan & Monaghan Hospitals
All appointments will be rescheduled as a priority.
There is no need to contact the Hospital. All patients will be contacted directly with a new appointment date.
Rotunda Hospital provisions for Thursday 1 March and Friday 2 March:
- all maternity clinics will continue but women are advised to contact us if they cannot attend
- elective gynaecology outpatient and surgery is cancelled for Thursday 1st March and Friday 2nd March
- non urgent baby review clinics are cancelled but if your baby is due for a blood test or a weight check please attend or contact us to discuss rescheduling
- physiotherapy clinics are cancelled
- parent Education Classes are cancelled
- new appointments will be issued to all patients who are cancelled or who notify us that they cannot attend over the next few days.
- as always, contact us on 01 8171700 if you have questions or concerns
Go to weather warning updates page
Last updated on: 28 / 02 / 2018