The HSE is advising people to top up their COVID-19 protection in Cavan Monaghan.
The vaccine is available to those aged 12 years and over with those aged 12 to 16 years needing to be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Those wishing to avail of the vaccine are asked to bring photographic ID with them.
Currently there are high levels of respiratory viruses, including COVID-19, in circulation in the community. Therefore it’s important that all eligible people avail of COVID-19 booster to protect themselves and those around them from serious COVID-19 illness.
All people in the 18-49 years age group are eligible for their second COVID-19 booster, provided it is six months since their last vaccine or since they had a COVID-19 infection.
You can check the number of COVID-19 vaccines you have already received and the date of your last COVID-19 vaccine on your digital COVID-19 certificate.
There are a number of options for those in Cavan Monaghan to get their vaccines over the next week.
To book your vaccination:
- Go to a walk-in COVID-19 booster clinic
- Book a COVID-19 booster appointment online at HSE vaccination clinics
- Get your COVID-19 booster vaccine at a participating pharmacy, check the list of pharmaciesor your GP
You can get your COVID-19 vaccinations in Cavan Monaghan at the below times and dates:
Drumalee GAA Club House, St. Felim's Park, Drumalee, Cavan, H12 DY88
- Monday 30th January 1pm to 7pm – 12+ yrs
- Tuesday 31st January 10am to 3.30pm 12+ yrs
- Saturday 4th February 10am to 2.45pm 12+yrs
Cavan Monaghan Vaccination Hub St. Davnet’s Campus, Monaghan, H18 ED80
- Thursday January 26th 1pm to 7pm 12+ yrs
- Saturday January 28th 10am to 2.45pm 12+ yrs
- Wednesday February 1st 10am to 4.30pm 12+ yrs
- Thursday 2nd February 1pm to 7pm 12+ yrs
- Friday February 3rd 10am to 4.30pm 12+ yrs
Sinead McConnell, General Manager, COVID-19 Vaccination Programme HSE Community Healthcare Cavan, Donegal, Leitrim, Monaghan, Sligo said: “We are bringing our mobile vaccination unit to the game to make vaccination as readily available as possible. We are also offering COVID-19 vaccinations in Donegal Town and Letterkenny this week at the above times. We would encourage everyone to top up their protection against COVID-19 as soon as possible.”
For information on how to book a COVID-19 vaccine, visit www.hse.ie or call HSELive on 1800 700 700.
Last updated on: 26 / 01 / 2023