The ‘Cork Kerry Community Healthcare Staff Awards’ recognise the ongoing excellent work carried out by all our staff across our region. This is an opportunity for staff and the public to nominate healthcare staff in all areas.
The awards give staff and the public the chance to recognise members of Cork Kerry Community Healthcare staff who go above and beyond to deliver excellent service and to advance our 6 strategic priorities of Access; People; Quality; Resources; Health & Wellbeing and Engagement.
There are 6 categories for this year’s awards. These categories reflect the 6 strategic priorities of Cork Kerry Community Healthcare.
1. Impact award – providing the best possible access to our services
2. People award – valuing and respecting our staff and those who use our services
3. Circle of Excellence award – delivering the best quality compliant services
4. Value award – creating a culture of efficiency, making the best use of resources
5. Health and Wellbeing award – improving the health of all who live in Cork and Kerry
6. Leadership award - fostering a culture of pride, confidence and trust
Details on how to nominate and the conditions are on the nomination form.
The closing date for nominations has been extended to 5pm on Wednesday, October 16th 2019 – but no nominations can be accepted after that time..
A panel of independent judges will choose a shortlist of no more than 3 nominations in each category.
Those who have been shortlisted will be contacted in early November.
The short-listed nominees will be invited to an awards ceremony in Killarney on December 12th.
Please print off the awards poster and display in your area.
Members of the public can also make nominations.
We would like staff who work in public offices to make sure that the public see the poster and know that they can make nominations.