Every single time a purchasing decision is made by a publicly funded Health Sector Agency, public procurement considerations apply. Compliant procurement yields and demonstrates best value for money and also protects the individual and the organisation from risk of reputational harm.
Below is a presentation prepared by HBS Procurement providing information and guidance on compliance to the legal/regulatory, policy and governance framework for public procurement and also on initiatives and systems put in place by HBS Procurement to support and assist Health Agencies to become fully compliant.
- What is Procurement Compliance
- Government Procurement Policy & Operating Model
- Public Procurement Legal & Regulatory Framework
- Guidance for Good Procurement
- Corporate Procurement Planning
- Professionalising Procurement - Competency/Capacity Development
Click on the presentation link below to download.
Procurement Compliance Improvement in the Health Sector Presentation (Nov 2018)
Collaborative Procurement Planning Meeting Presentation (Feb 2019)