Applications for Leading Care I are Open
from the 28th March 2018 to the 11th May 2018
When applications were opened for Leading Care I and II in summer 2017, we were vastly oversubscribed with applications, and we have a waiting list for both programmes.
Applicants should be aware that while we have places available for Cohort 3 of the Leading Care I programme which commences in October 2018 in the event of oversubscription some successful applicants will be placed on the waiting list form which places in Cohort 4, 5 and future cohorts will be offered.
The Leading Care I programme has been specifically designed to develop senior leaders. Designed with national and international experts in health and organisational performance, the programme offers support and learning to build personal resilience, confidence and capabilities over 12 months.
The programme is for those in senior leadership/management roles within the health service who are looking to progress their careers. The programme is aimed at those who:
- Are experienced senior leaders/managers who may already be on the senior leadership/management team of their organisation
- Are experienced leaders/managers who are aspiring to be on the senior leadership/management team of their organisation, and are likely to be ready to apply for such a leadership role in the next two years
- Are excited by the opportunity to apply new skills, learning and behaviours directly to real-time work related improvements
- Are able and keen to work on a challenging development programme with peer assessment
- Are willing to commit to at least 10 hours learning a week over the course of a 12 month period
- Are willing to commit to full attendance at all face to face aspects of the programme
The third cohort on this 12 month programme will start in October of this year.
Please click on the links below (coming soon) for more information about the programme and the application process. The programme dates for the third cohort are contained in the programme schedule below (coming soon).
If you have questions please review the Frequently Asked Questions in the first instance. If you still require assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 11th May 2018 at 5pm.