Applications for Leading Care II are Open
from the 28th March 2018 to the 11th May 2018
When applications were opened for Leading Care I and II in summer 2017, we were vastly oversubscribed with applications, and have a waiting list for both programmes.
The Leading Care II programme is a Masters level programme for those who are looking for development and stimulation to rapidly improve their service and enhance their leadership capability. It is aimed at those who:
- Lead teams or complex projects
- Lead services or systems of care
- Aspire to be responsible for a broader role and contribute to the wider organisation
- Would like development support to improve their leadership practices
- Are excited by the opportunity to apply new skills, learning and behaviours directly to real-time work related improvements
- Are willing to commit to at least 15 hours learning a week over the course of a 24 month period
- Are willing to commit to full attendance at all face to face aspects of the programme
The third cohort of this two year programme will start in October 2018 and the fourth cohort in April 2019 and the fifth cohort in October 2019. Programme dates for these cohorts will be available soon.
Applicants should be aware that there is a waiting list for Leading Care II which means that there are likely to be only some places available in both Cohort 3 (commencing in October 2018) and Cohort 4 (commencing in April 2019) of the Leading Care II programme. Consequently, successful applicants are more likely to be offered a place in Cohort 5 (commencing in October 2019) or to be placed on the waiting list from which places on future cohorts will be offered.
Please click on the links below (coming soon) for more information about the programme and the application process.
If you have questions please consult the Frequently Asked Questions in the first instance. If you still require assistance please email us at email@example.com.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 11th May 2018 at 5pm.