Leading Care III
Applications are now Closed for Leading Care III
The Leading Care III Programme is currently operating as a Virtual Programme
The Leading Care III programme is a Professional Diploma in Management in Healthcare (NFQ Level 9) for those who wish to have a comprehensive, intensely practical and critical overview of best-practice management in a broad range of areas with a particular focus on the healthcare environment. It is open to both clinical and non-clinical colleagues.
It is aimed at those who:
- Are newly appointed to a management role or a position of responsibility
- Aspire towards a management or supervisory role in the next two years
- Are more senior and wish to undertake this programme
- Would like development support to improve their management practices
- Are willing to commit to at least 10 hours learning a week over the course of a nine month period
- Are willing to commit to full attendance at all face to face aspects of the programme
The fourth cohort of this programme commenced in August 2021 as a virtual programme. The feasibility of conducting residentials face to face will be kept under review as the programme progresses. Should it be decided that any residentials will take place face to face participants will be advised accordingly. Programme dates for this cohort are contained in the programme schedule below.
Please click on the links below for more information about the programme and the application process.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.