Applications are now Invited for Leading Care III
from 14th June 2018 to 16th July 2018
The Leading Care III programme is a Diploma in Management (NFQ Level 9) for those who wish to have a comprehensive, intensely practical and critical overview of best-practice management in a broad range of areas with a particular focus on the healthcare environment. It is open to both clinical and non-clinical colleagues. It is aimed at those who:
- Are newly appointed to a management role or a position of responsibility
- Aspire towards a management or supervisory role in the next two years
- Are more senior and wish to undertake this programme
- Would like development support to improve their management practices
- Are willing to commit to at least 10 hours learning a week over the course of a nine month period
- Are willing to commit to full attendance at all face to face aspects of the programme
The first cohort of this programme will start circa October 2018 and the second cohort circa February 2019. Programme dates for the first cohort are contained in the programme schedule below.
Please click on the links below for more information about the programme and the application process.
If you have questions please consult the Frequently Asked Questions in the first instance. If you still require assistance please email us at email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Monday 16th July at 5pm.