If you are paid in one of the following areas,
- East- Dublin, Wicklow and Kildare.
- North East - Cavan, Monaghan, Louth and Meath.
- South - Cork and Kerry.
- West - Galway, Mayo and Roscommon.
and are either a current employee or you retired before January 2010 please:
- download Form HR104, complete the top section and provide your email address in section 2.
- Send the completed form to your local HR department.
- A link to Online Payslip registration will then be issued to your email.
If you are paid from the following areas please click on your pay area to register.
- South East - Waterford, Wexford, Tipperary South, Kilkenny and Carlow.
Midlands- Laois, Offaly, Longford, Westmeath.
Mid-West- Limerick, Clare and Tipperary North.
North West - Sligo, Donegal and Leitrim.
Online payslips registration steps - how to register in the Midlands, Mid-West and North-West.
Retirees (post-January 1st 2010)
If you retired after January 1st 2010 click here to view your online payslip.