The purpose of the Employee Handbook is to outline for you the structures of the HSE, to guide you on our employment policies, learning and development opportunities and to help you understand what we expect from you and what you can expect from the HSE. It sets about helping you understand your terms and conditions of employment.
Taking time to become familiar with the Handbook's contents will help you:
- Get to know the organisation of the Heath Service Executive - your employer
- Understand the policies and agreements surrounding your employment
- Know what you can expect from your colleagues and what they will expect from you
- Know what to do if you have a grievance
- Know about communication and consultation policies and procedures
- Understand leave from work, pay and pension
- Know about development opportunities
Download the HSE Employee Handbook 2016-17.