Request for Survey / Form
Standard Survey development timeline
- You provide us with all relevant information as outlined in Questionnaire (This questionaire is built in Feedback Server, so it will give you an idea how it works)
- Development time - 2 weeks - It usually takes 2 weeks to create the survey. A start date will be given after we have received and reviewed all relevant information.
- Testing - 2 weeks - Testing will be carried out over the following week or two depending on who will be required to test this survey
- Review and Update - On completion of testing all suggested changes and feedback should be agreed by all involved and sent to eServices in a single document. You will be provided with a contact email address at the outset.
- 1-2 week(s) - survey will be updated with changes, if the changes are extensive then it may take an extra week
- 1 week - Final test phase
- Form is available for distribution.
Note: If there are any major changes required to the survey once it has gone live, at least 2 weeks notice must be given to complete these changes.
Process for Survey Development
The standard timeline as outlined above is a general timeline, but this can be shorter or longer depending on the following:
- eServices Work Load at the time of request
- Detail / length / arrangement and format of questions in Survey.
- Testing phase - this will depend on your testing requirements, if it will be a local group of people or if the Survey will need to be circulated amongst a larger group of staff, which may prove more time consuming.
If the survey requires ongoing development or regular changes after the initial publish date then there will be a need to nominate an administrator- (2 if possible to cover annual leave) to access Feedback Server to do some of the following:
- Make small changes to existing questions/headings
- Change the drop down list of courses in each quarter or however often this list will require an update
- To gain access to the reporting features and create / run / export reports as is required.