National Women and Infants Health Programme Webinar Series
The NWIHP are delighted to announce that new dates have been scheduled for the NWIHP webinar series. Series 2 will now take place on October 29th 12-2.30pm and Series 3 will take place on 5th November 12-2.30pm. This webinar series presents as unique opportunity to capture a wide audience and deliver pertinent information about the maternity and neonatal services delivered in Ireland. If you cannot make the live events presentations will be made available for viewing on our NWIHP webpage once the series has completed. Please register for the event through the below link. If you registered previously for either event you do not need to re-register, you will be re-issued your old login details in due course.
Remaining topics to be covered in series 2 & 3 include;
- Ambulatory Gynaecology model of care
- Bereavement care following pregnancy loss and perinatal death
- Neonatal therapeutic hypothermia 2019 report
- A focused approach to perinatal mental health
- Breastfeeding standards
- The role of the independent advocacy service
- Neonatal Resuscitation Programme
- Neonatal Encephalopathy Action Group
- National Fetal MRI service
- National Maternity Experience Survey
- Innovation in Practice
We look forward to you joining us on the day.