Free online Stress Control classes
HSE Health and Wellbeing are offering a free Stress Control programme, beginning on 7th February 2022 Stress Control is an evidence-based programme that teaches you practical skills to deal with stress.
The programme helps participants recognise the signs of stress. It covers topics including how stress affects our bodies and our thoughts. It teaches skills to overcome panicky feelings and tips to getting a good night’s sleep.
The sessions are presented by Dr Jim White, an internationally recognised expert in stress management who has teamed up with the HSE. He works with the EU to develop mental health services across Europe using interventions, including Stress Control.
How to Participate
This is a free programme and to participate simply visit www.stresscontrol.ie to view, see below for the times each session is available for viewing.
The six sessions are 90 minutes a session and will cover different topics. Participants are encouraged to watch all sessions, but participants can join at any stage for one or more session.
- Session 1: 9am, Monday 9th May until 8am, 12th May
- Session 2: 9am, Thursday 12th May until 8am,16th May
- Session 3: 9am, Monday 16th May until 8am, 19th May
- Session 4: 9am, Thursday 19th May until 8am, 23rd May
- Session 5: 9am, Monday 23rd May until 8am, 26th May
- Session 6: 9am, Thursday 26th May until Sun 31st May