Free online Stress Control classes
HSE Health and Wellbeing are offering a free Stress Control programme, beginning on July 5th 2021. Stress Control is an evidence-based programme that teaches you practical skills to deal with stress.
The programme helps participants recognise the signs of stress. It covers topics including how stress affects our bodies and our thoughts. It teaches skills to overcome panicky feelings and tips to getting a good night’s sleep.
The sessions are presented by Dr Jim White, an internationally recognised expert in stress management who has teamed up with the HSE. He works with the EU to develop mental health services across Europe using interventions, including Stress Control.
How to Participate
This is a free programme and to participate simply visit www.stresscontrol.ie to view, see below for the times each session is available for viewing.
The six sessions are 90 minutes a session and will cover different topics. Participants are encouraged to watch all sessions, but participants can join at any stage for one or more session.
- Session 1: Mon 5th July, 9am until Wed 7th July, 11pm
- Session 2: Thurs 8th July, 9am until Sun 11th July, 11pm
- Session 3: Mon 12th July, 9am until Wed 14th July, 11pm
- Session 4: Thurs 15th July, 9am until Sun 18th July, 11pm
- Session 5: Mon 19th July, 9am until Wed 21st July, 11pm
- Session 6: Thurs 22nd July, 9am until Sun, 25th July 11pm