Steps to Health updates
Starts: Monday 8th May
Finishes: Sunday 11th June
Opening date for registration: Monday 13th March
Closing date for registration: Wednesday 19th April
• Steps to Health is a walking challenge for our staff and others working in the healthcare field in Ireland.
• Walking in teams of 2–10 people during the five weeks, you can count your daily steps while trying to increase your physical activity.
• While many will reach 10,000+ steps daily, it is those who start from a low base and make improvements will gain the most from this challenge.
So don’t shy from taking part if you aren’t a star walker.
• Steps to Health is a fun way to connect and socialise with colleagues and improves our mental health as well as our physical wellbeing.
• Join in the fun, set up a team, choose a team name and register on hse.ie/stepschallenge