Links to QI Leaders
- The Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) has cultivated a list of helpful resources in the context of COVID-19
- Health & Social Care Quality Improvement Northern Ireland (HSCQI) have been active in helping reconfigure services, designing new services, and supporting teams to work differently to address the challenges of COVID-19. A range of tools used by teams in Trusts and Primary Care to capture learning from COVID-19 are available here.
- The Health Foundation has a mission to improve health and health care, and are supporting individuals and organisations across the health and social care system to deal with current challenges. Ireland is one of five country partners with the Health Foundation, supporting the Q Community. They build the evidence needed to understand longer-term implications on peoples health, and have developed a series of blogs, long reads, chart series, press releases, consultation responses, and programmes and funding.
- The East London NHS Foundation Trust Quality Improvement have developed a number of COVID-19 Resources, including Improvement tools and COVID-19 stories, among other resources.
- Healthcare Improvement Scotland iHub is flexing its resources to directly support the health and social care system to develop and implement changes to services in response to COVID-19. iHub are gathering and sharing examples of emerging practice during COVID-19 through two new, national learning systems.
- The International Society for Quality in Healthcare (ISQua) has created a Coronavirus Resource Centre. This resource brings together COVID-19 content (including webinars, recordings, articles & links to further resource centres) from across the globe as it is made available.
Articles on QI and COVID -19
Back to home page
Connect with us: @NationalQI #QIreland Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org