Booking your cervical screening test
1. What happens when you go for a cervical screening test
2. Booking your cervical screening test
3. Cervical screening test appointment
4. Labs we use
5. Private cervical screening tests
6. Your personal information
You need to book your screening test if you want to have one. You can book it for a time that suits you.
It's best to have the test when you are not having your period. If you are not having periods or are menopausal, you can attend at any time as long as there is no bleeding.
You can book your screening test with any GP practice or clinic you choose as long as they are on our register.
You don't need to be a patient of the GP practice you choose. You can view a list of registered GP practices and clinics in your area. You can also call us on Freephone 1800 45 45 55 to find a GP or clinic.