Private cervical screening tests
1. What happens when you go for a cervical screening test
2. Booking your cervical screening test
3. Cervical screening test appointment
4. Labs we use
5. Private cervical screening tests
6. Your personal information
If you want to have a screening test outside of your routine testing, you will have to pay for it. This is the case even if you have your test with a GP or clinic registered with CervicalCheck. Private gynecologists are not registered with us.
If you choose to have a private screening test (a test you pay to have), we will not have access to your screening test result or information. It will not be part of the information we have about your screening history.
If you choose to have a colposcopy as a private patient, we will also be unable to access your results and information. We only have access to results and recommendations for tests taken with CervicalCheck.