Contact your local health office if you need to
- make a BCG appointment for your baby
- request your vaccination records
- ask a question you feel is not answered on this website
If you're unsure which office to phone use the map center.
Click on your local area below to view the contact information for your local health office
If you are living in Dublin check the area you need to contact below.
- Dublin North (areas covered Artane(part), Coolock, Donaghmede, Darndale,Edenmore, Raheny, Kilbarrack, Howth, Sutton, Baldoyle, Portmarnock, Malahide, Swords, Lusk, Rush, Skerries, Balbriggan and Naul)
- Dublin North City (areas covered Ballymun, Drumcondra, Whitehall, North inner City, Fairview, Clontarf and Donneycarney)
- Dublin North West (areas covered Cabra, Phibsborough, Finglas, Part Glasnevin, Castleknock, Blanchardstown, Mulhuddert and Smithfield)
- Dublin South (areas covered Dun Laoghaire, Blackrock, Stillorgan, Cabinteely, Foxrock, Dalkey, South County Dublin, Shankill and Loughlinstown)
- Dublin South City (areas covered South Inner City, Ringsend, Rathmines, Terenure, Churchtown and Rathfarnham)
- Dublin South East (areas covered Baggot St, Ranelagh, Donnybrook, Dundrum, Churchtown, Ballinteer Leopardstown and Sandyford)
- Dublin South West (areas covered Crumlin, Drimnagh, Tallaght, Templeogue and Firhouse)
- Dublin West (areas covered Clondalkin, Ballyfermot, Palmerstown, Lucan, Inchicore and Rathcoole)
This page was updated on 25 July 2019