Download information booklets and other materials about COVID-19 vaccination in Ireland.
These resources are updated regularly but the most up to date COVID-19 vaccine information is available here.
You can also freephone HSELive at 1800 700 700 or direct message @HSELive on Twitter.
COVID-19 vaccines for babies and children aged 6 months to 15 years
Resources for parents and guardians
- Pfizer for 6 months to 4 years booklet (PDF, 589 KB, 16 pages)
- Pfizer for 6 months to 4 years booklet in Irish (PDF, 957 KB, 18 pages)
- Pfizer for 5 to 11s booklet (PDF, 663 KB, 16 pages)
- Pfizer for 5 to 11s booklet in Irish (PDF, 1.7 MB, 16 pages)
- Pfizer for 12 to 15s booklet (PDF, 743 KB, 16 pages)
- Pfizer for 12 to 15s booklet in Irish (PDF, 1.9 MB, 20 pages)
- Instagram Q&A with a GP (Instagram.com/irishhealthservice)
Resources for children
COVID-19 vaccines for people aged 16 and over
Pfizer, Moderna, VidPrevtyn Beta and Novavax booklet
Advice for people at higher risk from COVID-19
Advice for people at higher risk from COVID-19 (PDF, 237 KB, 2 pages)
Advice for people at higher risk from COVID-19 Irish Version (PDF, 198 KB, 2 pages)
If you would like this information in another format or language, find: