Report a COVID-19 antigen test result

HSE COVID-19 (coronavirus) antigen testing is taking place in:

  • early childhood care and education services
  • higher and further education institutes
  • residential care facilities

What you need to do after your antigen test will depend on whether you had a positive or negative test result.

Negative antigen test result

If you have a negative antigen test result, report your negative antigen result online.

Positive antigen test result

If you have a positive antigen test result, self-isolate (stay in your room) and book a COVID-19 PCR test.

You will be asked if you had a positive antigen test result when you book your PCR test.

Read about COVID-19 public health advice