EU Digital COVID Certificate
Please note that emails relating to the EU Digital COVID Certificate need to be directed to the Department of Health via phone on 1800 807 008 or managed through the DoH self-service portal
Further information on the EU Digital COVID Certificate is available from www.gov.ie
Unfortunately, firstname.lastname@example.org is not in a position to respond to these queries as the HSE does not manage this process.
Options available for contacting us with your feedback and complaints
- In Person: Talk to any member of HSE staff, service manager or complaints officer
- Online Form: Send your complaint securely through the online feedback form
- By Email: Email email@example.com with your feedback.
- By Letter: Send a letter or fax to any HSE location. Staff can help you put your complaint in writing, if you require assistance.
- By Feedback form: Complete a Feedback form, available at most HSE Reception areas, and leave it in the identified areas provided by the local service you are using or visiting. You may also give it to a member of staff or ask a staff member for an address.
The form is also available online in 9 languages
- Ring us: LoCall 1890 424 555: Your call will be answered by a staff member from the National Complaints Governance and Learning Team.
- Contact our Confidential Recipient for Vulnerable Persons (any vulnerable person receiving residential care in a HSE or HSE funded facility ), Leigh Gath, LoCall 1890 100 014 Mobile 087 6657269
- Through Advocacy Services: Contact an Advocacy Service.
- National Specialist in Accessibility: The HSE has appointed a National Specialist in Accessibility who will provide guidance, advice and strategic support in the promotion of access for people with disabilities. The purpose of the role is also to develop a strategic framework for the implementation of Part 3 of the Disability Act 2005 in the HSE.
Information on the complaints process, how to make a complaint, what to include